i hope season 4 opens with rachel in her apartment in new york sitting on the sofa watching and critiquing all the contestants of american idol when she hears a knock at the door. she’s confused because it’s pouring down rain outside and rather late in the evening and there are only three people who generally knock on her door - four including the owners of the vegan restaurant on the corner - and all of them are accounted for. she opens it hesitantly and finds finn, still wearing his army uniform, finally ready to marry her. she looks at him in shock, like a ghost from her past, until a voice shakes her out of her reverie: “who’s at the door, baby?” and quinn fabray clad only in a towel, fresh out of the shower, accidentally wanders into finn’s line of sight. then they all awkwardly stand around staring at each other because faberry.
Fabathroom: The Unedited Version.
- Quinn: Here's a bus pass, in case you want to see me.
- Rachel: How sweet of you!
- Quinn: And I got you a phone, in case you wanted to talk.
- Rachel: But...
- Quinn: It has unlimited texting, internet, data plans, calling. You know. Casual. And here's a new laptop, with Skype (so we can keep the camera on 24/7, of course) and Facebook and Twitter, and they all have me added. And tumblr, you follow me now.
- Rachel: Quinn, I...
- Quinn: Do you instagram? You probably instagram. I'll download that app for you in a minute. And then I'll make one, and you can follow me, and we'll take pictures of each other's faces on what we're doing constantly.
- Rachel: ....
- Quinn: Do you have any of those cat calenders? I can fix them up, and we can write every single day we have time for to talk instantly.
- Rachel: ...
- Quinn: So we can, you know. Stay in touch. Like everyone is doing.
- Rachel: Are you smelling my hair?